Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Kuala Lumpur 2010

Year end Trip to KL.
I represent Singapore!

I miss Ms R _ _ _


What a feast!

I hereby, as an Australian, on behalf of Singapore
tell you that I injured my ankle, can not play!!
But I will drink all the H20





Come back from Behind Win 4-3 is always sweet

B Boys did not fail, with a 2-0 win





Dinner with our opponents. Singapore should have more of these,
play and eat then go back sleep!
ICE KACHANG


Thosai KING


Man of the Match - FARIS

Man of the Match - SUNNY
Man of the Match - JEREMY
Man of the Match - Kasim

Happy Birthday CLEMENT!


TWIN TOWER






GOAL- keepers of St Gabriel's
the one on your left, saved a lot of penalties




EEE... HELP




I CAN DO IT!!!



VS ROYAL SELANGNOR
Losing 4-2




We were at Jonker Street


Ma! you want chendol? I packet home!

Ismail buying hair pin for Ms R _ _ _




That is the chendol everyone is talking about






Yipee Ya Ya




Ahh!!! I promise I be good!

FEAR FACTOR




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment